There is so much happening at Evangel and we don't want you to miss any of it! Check the list at the bottom of this page and our calendar regularly to see all of what's happening both inside and out of Evangel. If one of these slides is about an event you're interested in, click on it! (Not guaranteed to have a link.)
-Sunday Morning Service /// Sundays 9:30am & 11:15am @ 1235 Lambert Closse
-Le Campus Service /// Sundays 10am @ 2154 Ste Catherine Ouest
-Youth Service /// Fridays 7pm @ 2154 Ste Catherine Ouest
-Small Groups /// Wednesdays 7pm @ 2205 Tupper (Connect Café) STARTING NOVEMBER 1ST.
-Young Adult Small Group /// Young Adults ages 18-30+ meet weekly in homes to connect, grow, and do good! Sign up here!
-Ladies' Prayer /// Thursdays 11am @ 2154 Ste Catherine Ouest - RE-STARTING JANUARY 11TH
-EFSL Courses /// Saturdays 10am @ 1235 Lambert Closse - New Semester in 2018!
-Evangel Creative Arts Team Meet /// Coming back in 2018 (new dates announced in the new year) @1235 Lambert Closse
-Cowansville Prison Ministry Visit /// Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
- Guest Speaker - Stephen Hertzog: Dec 17th, 9:30am & 11:15am @ 1235 Lambert Closse.
- The Living Nativity: Christmas in the Park: 6PM and 7:30PM on Dec 15-16-17 @ Cabot Square! Come celebrate the story of Christmas this winter out in the square!
- Christmas Eve (Morning) Service: Dec 24th, 10:30am @ 1235 Lambert Closse!
- "A Time to Jingle" Gift Exchange": There's a gift exchange after the service on Dec 24th (around 11:30am) in the Connect Café with Ps. Pauline, there will be hot chocolate, finger foods, games, and exchange of gifts! Sign up at Get Connected and bring a 5$ gift!
- New Year's Eve 5th Sunday Celebration: Dec 31st, 10:30pm @ 1235 Lambert Closse! Bring finger foods (potluck)!
- Young Adults Winter Retreat: Jan 5-7 @ Capernwray, QC! Guest Speaker:Troy Matchett - Worship: Nate & Melody - REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
- Prayer Meeting: Jan 28th @ 1235 Lambert Closse, the main auditorium its open for all for prayer.
- Super Bowl Party: Feb 4th, get ready to follow the biggest sporting event of the year!